FacebookTwitterYoutube

Assesment

On your first visit, Dr. Kurth uses an advanced diagnostic tool called the Insight 7000 Subluxation Station™ to examine insight7000your spine and measure the amount of electricity or tension in the muscles along your spine.  The results of this examination help to determine the source of your pain as well as any other symptoms. This sensitive technology can also locate potential problem areas if you are currently symptom-free. Using the data gathered from this examination, Dr. Kurth will present you with an individualized plan for chiropractic care.

Assessment of your condition does not end here, however. Your condition is checked on each visit to ensure you are receiving the most appropriate care every time you are adjusted. Before delivering care, Dr. Kurth observes your posture, compares the length of your legs, examines your spine by lightly touching your back to identify the positions of your vertebrae, and alters his corrective techniques accordingly.

Dr. Kurth will also recommend regular screenings with the Subluxation Station. After 12-15 visits, you will be tested again to help measure the effectiveness of the corrective techniques used for your condition. The results help to chart the progress of your chiropractic care.

 

Why is the nervous system so important?

Only 10% of your nervous system feels pain; the other 90% controls the function of every muscle, gland and organ in your body. Which also means it controls your ability to move, heal and fight the effects of aging. We want to keep you feeling good ... and doing well!

 

Print out from sample scans by the Insight 7000

Untitled-2 Untitled-3
Before treatment, the thermal scan shows mild (green), moderate (blue) and severe (red) disturbances to the nervous system After treatment, only mild and moderate disturbances remain

 

offer-hanging-note

Multi Translation

 
Pecans
Pecans-

People always lament that the tasty things are the worst things for our health–case in point: French fries. But how about pecans? Yum! Pecans have shown to significantly lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL. Frequent consumption of nuts is associated with a lowered risk of sudden cardiac death and other coronary heart disease, as well as a lower risk of Type II diabetes in women.

 
These kinda look like they are coated...we are talking fresh out of the shell! ;-)
 
pecans
 
Office Hours
Mon 9-12 3-6:30
Tue 10-12 By Appt
Wed 9-12 3-6:30
Thu Closed Closed
Fri 9-12 3-6:30
Sat 10-12 Closed
Sun Closed Closed
 
Request Appointment
Name
Time
Date
Pm
Am
Phone
Comments
Enter the verification code:
Time of Day
 
Testimonials
To live a healthier life

 

"I started chiropractic care because I was concerned about my health.  A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Kurth because she had such success.  I have been experiencing this problem for as long as I can remember.  It really affects my lifestyle in the way of muscle discomfort and steady pain.


Now that I have been in care for nearly two years in combination with my bi-weekly massages, I have increased energy, better balance and muscle control.
Kurth Chiropractic office has a positive atmosphere with courteous health services for patients.  I am satisfied with the level of health care services provided; they are better appreciated due to the emphasis on wellness and alternative preventative measures.  I would highly recommend it to everyone and anyone that wants to live a healthier life."

Free Consultation

back

Receive a Free Spinal Examination Today.
Click below for details.

Learn More

Patient Education

3dspine

Interactive 3D Education.
Subluxation, Degeneration and Nervous System Interference.

Launch 3D

Get Directions

road

Turn by Turn Directions
We make it easy for you to find us with google maps.

Learn More

Newsletter Signup

Signup to our newsletter and receive information about living the wellness lifestyle, chiropractic and get special offers. Directly to your email for free!
Your Email is 100% Protected

Site Login